PYTHON, was introduced few years back by CBSE in the syllabus of Sr. Secondary Classes under Computer Science subject but was optional. From session 2019-20 onward Python is made mandatory by CBSE for class 11. We are starting with the series of Python which is divided in small chapters for better understanding. Let’s start the journey…
- EASY TO LEARN
- FREE AND OPEN SOURCE
- HIGH LEVEL LANGUAGE
- OBJECT ORIENTED
- EXTENSIVE LIBRARIES
CHAPTER-1 – INSTALLATION AND MODES
- Log on to www.python.org
- In Downloads – Download for Windows-Python 3.7.4
- A zipped file, python-3.7.4.exe will be downloaded.
- Double click on the file and a dialog box will be prompted and click on Run.
- Click on Install now.
- Click on Yes and the Setup will be started.
- The setup is successfully installed.
- Close the setup dialog box and go to Start Menu -> All Programs -> Python 3.7 Folder
- Click on IDLE (Python 3.7 32-bit) for script mode OR
- Click on Python 3.7 (32-bit) for interactive mode.
In next article we will guide you about How to Install Python on Android.