The Board has declared the schedule for CBSE Class 10 Rechecking and Re evaluation.
On July 15, 2020 CBSE declared results of Secondary School (Class-X) Examination 2020.
As the results are out, vide circular no. CBSE/COORD/2020/F.11 Dated 16-07-2020, CBSE has provided the complete process for :
Verification of Marks
Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Book(s)
|Verification of Marks||20-07-2020 TO 24-07-2020|
upto 5.00 PM
|Obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book(s)|
04-08-2020 TO 05-08-2020
|Re-evaluation||10-08-2020 TO 11-08-2020|
upto 5.00 PM
As per OFFICIAL CIRCULAR, available on CBSE website the candidate must read important points to remember while applying for CBSE Class 10 Re-evaluation/Rechecking:
- Requests for all the processes will be accepted only Online and during the specified schedules along with processing charges.
- The processing charges can only be deposited online (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking). Processing charges shall not be accepted offline i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order/ Cheque/Cash etc.
- Only one application per candidate for each step, will be accepted in online process. Candidate must decide in advance whether he/she has to apply for one subject or multiple subjects.
- Decrease even by one mark shall be affected.
- In case of change of marks (increase or decrease) , candidates shall have to surrender the marksheet which is in their possession. Therafter, they shall be issued a new marksheet. Outcome of the verification and Re-evaluation will be final and binding.
- In case status of any candidate changes to Compartment after verification or Re-evaluation, candidate needs to apply separately for appearing in the Compartment Examination,2020.
1. VERIFICATION OF MARKS
- The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on CBSE’s website.
- In case of change in marks, a letter will also be sent to the applicant by Speed Post by concerned Regional Office of CBSE.
- In case of no change in marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE, however it will be available on website.
- Applicants should regularly check CBSE website for status of verification request.
- Only those candidates who have applied for Verification of marks online will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the answer book in that subject (or those subjects).
2. OBTAINING PHOTOCOPY OF EVALUATED ANSWER BOOK(S)
- Only those candidates who have applied for Verification of marks online will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s).
- Photocopy of the evaluated Answer Book will be provided in the Candidate’s Login Account.
- If the candidate desires to challenge the marks awardedto any question, he/she will have to apply online for Re-evaluation of marks as per the schedule.
3. RE-EVALUATION OF EVALUATED ANSWER BOOK(S)
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) shall be eligible to apply for Re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question.
- Request for Re-evaluation/ challenges shall be accepted only for Theory [email protected] Rs 100 per question.
- The applicant will have to refer to the Marking Scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website alongwith the question paper. Thereafter, candidates can submit application forRe-evaluation in the required question(s) with reasoning.
- Status of Re-evaluation shall be uploaded on the website followed by a formal letter by speed post or e-mail.