CBSE SAMPLE PAPERS FOR CLASS 12
CBSE sample papers are very important. Sample papers give the details of paper pattern.
The sample question papers for class 12 Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce and arts are available now. Class 12 model papers and sample papers are according to the blue print adopted by CBSE.
CBSE has already released latest sample papers for class 12 for the session 2019-20. Students can go through these sample papers.
HERE ARE SOME POINTS TO FOLLOW WHILE SOLVING SAMPLE PAPERS:
- Solve the papers only when you are done with the subject. If you try to solve the paper without studying the subject matter, you will only end up confused.
- Your surroundings should be peaceful where no one can disturb you.
- Pretend as if you are sitting in an actual examination. Do not look for the answers or solutions before solving the full paper.
- Time is very important in board exams and you must have good writing speed to complete all of your answers within time.
- Underline the headings of your answers.
- Instead of writing an answer in paragraph, make points. It appears better.
- Compare your solved paper to the solutions provided to estimate your mistakes.
- You will come to know about your weaknesses and strengths after solving sample papers.