CBSE SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 11
CBSE Syllabus of Class 11 for session 2022-23 is framed as per the guidelines of CBSE.
Class 11 and 12 is an integrated course. Students need to take only those subjects in class 11 which he/she intends to continue in class 12. Students can offer minimum 5 or more subjects in class 11 as per CBSE Syllabus. They need to continue same subjects in class 12 also.
Some Important Points about CBSE Class-11 and CBSE-12 Subject Combinations:
- It is must to choose at least any one Language Subject from Hindi and English. A student may also opt both Subjects.
- A student may either opt for Hindi Elective (Code 002) or Hindi Core (Code 302) and English Elective (Code-001) or English Core (Code-301).
- Same subject cannot be taken at both Core and Elective levels.
- Following combinations cannot be taken together:
- Mathematics (Code 041) and Applied Mathematics (Code 241)
- Business Studies (Code 054) and Business Administration (Code 833)
Out of following five Computer Science/IT related subjects a candidate can opt only for one subject.
- Informatics Practice (Code 065) OR
- Computer Science (Code 083) OR
- Information Technology (Code 802)