The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has issued a latest Circular regarding Last Chance to correct List of Candidates, 2020.
Various schools affiliated to CBSE had submitted their list of candidates for the 10th and 12th Classes for 2020 Examinations. The last date to submit this data was September 30, 2019 with normal fee and October 14, 2019 with late fee.
However, many schools had made requests to CBSE Board for correction of some data. But it will be the last chance as CBSE has mentioned it “one time measure.”
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR MAKING CORRECTIONS
- Schools can make the correction online only.
- In class 10, correction in Standard Maths and Basic Maths can be done now only. No next chance will be provided.
- Similarly other subjects in Class 10: Hindi A, Hindi B, Urdu A, and Urdu B can be checked and corrections can be made, if any.
- In Class 12 Hindi Core, Hindi Elective,English Core, English Elective, Sanskrit Core, Sanskrit Elective, Urdu Core and Urdu Elective can be checked and corrected.
FOLLOWING CORRECTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- No request for correction in Candidate’s Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, and Date of Birth after examination will be accepted.
- Complete change in Name of Candidate will not be accepted. Only correction is allowed.
- No new name will be allowed to be added in the data.
- Corrections can only be done online. No correction will be done from hard copies.
LAST DATE FOR CORRECTION OF DATA OF CLASS 10 and 12
The link for Correction of data will be opened from 04.11.2019 (Monday) to 11.11.2019 (Monday). Print outs of the corrections made, duly authenticated by the Head of the school be sent to the Regional Office so as to reach by 20.11.2019.