The Practical Exams/Internal Assessment for 2020 will be conducted before theory exams. The board has announced that Practical Exams will be conducted from 01-01-2020 to 07-02-2020.
In 2019 the Board Exams for Skill (Vocational) subjects started in the latter half of February 2019 and the exam for all other Core subjects were conducted in March 2019.
Following the same pattern as 2019, CBSE may start theory exams for skill subjects from 15 February in 2020. Exams for remaining main subjects and academic subjects will start after vocational exams. The exact date for main exams will be announced later.
The Board has already issued a circular on it’s website. In this circular the board has mentioned the process to be followed by CBSE affiliated schools for conducting Practicals and Internal Assessments.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR SCHOOLS
- Practical Exams will be conducted between 01-01-2020 to 07-02-2020.
- Internal assessment marks will also be uploaded on link provided to the school, within same time period i.e. from 01-01-2020 to 07-02-2020.
- Both the practical exams and project assessment will be done in the school itself.
- Marks will be uploaded just after the practical exams and no correction in the marks will be allowed after that.
- CBSE will appoint observers for surprise visit of practical exams.
- Each school will be provided with a link of App. In this App link school will upload a group photo of each batch.
- In the photo all the students of the batch, Internal Examiner, External Examiner and Observer should be clearly visible.