CBSE PRIVATE EXAMS REGISTRATION IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR COMPARTMENT, FAILURES AND IMPROVEMENT CANDIDATES”
CBSE private exams registration schedule has been announced by CBSE. Exams for private candidates are also conducted each year along with Main Examination for CBSE Board classes.
The registration process for CBSE private exams is totally online. Even the payments will also be accepted in online mode only.
ELIGIBILITY, IMPORTANT DATES AND FEE STRUCTURE:
CBSE has divided the eligibility criteria of candidates in different categories. Students can go through the following points to check if they are eligible for the Private Candidate Examinations:-
- Students who got failed in Class-12 Main Examination in 2019.
- Compartment case students of Main Examination 2019, who did not appear in Compartment Exams July-2019.
- Compartment case students of Main Examination 2019, who could not clear Compartment Exams July-2019.
- Any student who passed Class-12 in 2019 but now wish to improve his marks in one or more subjects.
- Any candidate who passed Class-12 in 2014 or after and want to appear in an additional subject.
MUST READ IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Application process is totally online. No offline form will be accepted by CBSE.
- Students can deposit fee in Online Mode only ( Debit Card / Credit Card / NEFT/ RTGS).
- Details of the students who have appeared in the Board’s examination held in 2019 will be auto generated in the online system.
- Students who have appeared in 2018 or before that, will have to fill in their details.
- Students applying under COMPARTMENT category cannot apply for appearing in Additional subject together.
- Students cannot apply for Additional Subject and Improvement Subjects together.
- If a candidate has passed in Theory but failed in practical/project, he/she should apply for theory and practical both.
- Candidate will have to appear for the practical examination irrespective of the fact whether he/she has passed in the previous examination.
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS AFTER APPLYING:
- Examination centre will be allotted by the Board based on the current residential address of the applicant.
- Admit card will be available on CBSE website in February-2020.
- Original Marksheet cum Certificate will be sent through Speed Post by the CBSE to the residential address given by the applicant in the application form.
- Students appearing for Additional Subject or Improvement Exam, will be provided fresh mark sheet indicating marks for additional or improvement subjects only.
- 2nd chance compartment candidates will be issued fresh marksheet, indicating marks for all subjects.
- For subjects which have practicals /projects, candidates will have to get pass marks in both separately.
- For subjects with Internal assessment, marks obtained will be converted to be out of 100 by computer system.