CBSE Science Sample paper 10th is a very beneficial to students. You need to practice important questions of science to get good marks. Also don’t forget to practice important diagrams.
The division of various chapters of Science are given below. You need to be prepared with thorough knowledge of all the concepts of the syllabus.
|Chemical Reactions and Equations
|Acids, Bases and Salts
|Metals and Non-metals
|Carbon and its Compounds
|Periodic Classification of Elements
|Control and Coordination
|How do Organisms Reproduce?
|Heredity and Evolution
|Light – Reflection and Refraction
|The Human Eye and the Colourful World
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
|Sources of Energy
|Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
Therefore we are sharing CBSE Science sample paper 10th as well as solution and marking scheme for science here.
WHILE SOLVING CBSE SAMPLE QUESTION PAPERS FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Try to solve the sample paper within the given time.
- Always follow the guidelines given in the question paper.
- You should be using a silent place so that no one disturbs you.
- Never look for answers prior to solving the paper.
- Note the time you take to write answers especially the long questions. Time management is very important in board exams and you must have suitable writing speed to complete your exam within time.
- You will become more confident after solving 4-5 sample papers.
This practice will make you efficient to complete your paper within given time. You will become more confident about your preparation. Also your score will definitely increase in your final exams.