Improve your Pronunciation skills:
How to improve English pronunciation by using Tongue Twisters???
You can really improve your pronunciation in English by the use of tongue twisters. They are not just meant for kids but for anyone who wants to clear his speaking. They help by the use of alliterations which means the repetition of sounds. Lets try some tongue twisters.
15 common Tongue Twisters to improve your English pronunciation.
- She sells seashells by the seashore. The seashells she sells are seashells she is sure.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
- Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said the butter’s bitter. If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter will make my batter better, so it was better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter.
- Fuzzy Vuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Vuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Vuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he fuzzy?
- If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
- Ned Nott was shot and Sam Shott was not.So its better to be Shott than Nott. Some say Nott was not shot. But Shott says he shot Nott.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Double bubble gum, bubbles double.
- Paresh P Patel plans to peel potatoes in Pune.
- An ape hates grape cakes.
- How much wood could a wood chopper chop, if a wood chopper could chop wood?
- Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?
- I have got a date at a quarter to eight, I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late.
- I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.
- Stupid superstition!