BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPERS FOR CLASS 12
The Biology Sample Papers CBSE Class 12 has been released for the new session 2020. The Biology syllabus comprises of 16 chapters in total.
You should read the text with proper understanding before solving Biology sample papers.
CHAPTER 1 Reproduction in Organism
CHAPTER 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
CHAPTER 3 Human Reproduction
CHAPTER 4 Reproductive Health
CHAPTER 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
CHAPTER 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
CHAPTER 7 Evolution
CHAPTER 8 Human Health and Disease
CHAPTER 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
CHAPTER 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
CHAPTER 11 Boitechnology : Principles and Processes
CHAPTER 12 Biotechnology and its Applications
CHAPTER 13 Organisms and Populations
CHAPTER 14 Ecosystem
CHAPTER 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
CHAPTER 16 Environmental Issues
The Sample Papers for Biology Class 12 are prepared from these chapters. Read and understand the prescribed NCERT books to be more confident.
- The diagrams form an important part of Biology. Drawing neat and well labelled diagrams can fetch you good marks.
- Manage your time well. Try to solve the paper in the given time with proper speed.
- Your paper should be neat and tidy. Neat papers with readable text tend to get better marks.
- The CBSE Biology sample papers will help you in the preparation for the Board exams to be held by CBSE Board. You become familiar with the pattern of question paper.
- In addition, you should also solve previous year question papers.